About Us

I'd like to start by introducing myself and my family, but first I want to admit that I'm a little behind. We have been on marine corps recruiting duty for almost a year now. I will however use the first month to go back through the last year. I know when my husband got selected for recruiting duty it was hard to find any real information. I want this to be a place that Marine Corps wives can come to share the good, the bad, and everything in between. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.

Now, let me introduce myself. My name is Christina and my husband is a United States Marine. We met when we were both active duty. As a former Marine I understand personally the ins and outs of the Marine Corps. I hope to translate that knowledge in an easy to understand format for my readers. Mike and I have two beautiful children, Mya age 9 and Lily 1. This is our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment